Sunday's Post Supercross Workout - Seattle
by Racer X Virtual Trainer
Think you can go all out like the pros do in a 450 main event? Time to prove it in this all-out AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible) workout created by Virtual Trainer and Concept2 Super-fan Cody (@LumpDog256). Time to pin it!
AMRAP for duration of 450 main event. Seattle's main event time was 18:32.
Couple of Rules:
- Tuck Jump - knees must come past your hips.
- Butterfly Sit ups - No cheating. Do a complete sit up.
- Burpees - You MUST touch your chest to the floor. Jump at the end is optional.
- Walking Lunges - knee must touch the floor.
How to do the challenge.
- It's very easy to follow. Set a stop watch for 18 minutes 32 seconds (the same time it took Andrew Short to complete the 450 main event in Seattle).
- Perform 5 tuck jumps then immediately do 10 butterfly sit ups, then immediately do 5 burpees, then 10 walking lunges.
- Once you complete the walking lunges, go back to the tuck jump and repeat the circuit until time runs out.
- Count your total number of reps for each exercise (or total number of circuits completed).
The winner will get:
All the praise and attention one person can stand for one week! Cody, it's your workout bud. Let's see some big numbers!
Post your results in the comment section. Let's see some videos people!
That's it for now, until next time, good luck with your training and remember, if you have a question, log on to the Virtual Trainer Expert Forum and have your question answered by a panel of experts. In addition, be sure and check out the Racer X Virtual Trainer archive section. Your complete one-stop information zone for motocross fitness.