Racer X Virtual Trainer

SPAM HAS KILLED THE INTERNET. email me if you want to register for the forum. Tim@racerxonline.com
It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

PLEASE, since this is an expert forum, only post a response to your OWN topic.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:24 pm 

Hello, long time member but i haven't been on due to life/injury circumstances.

Long story short is I haven't been able to compete at the level i use to back in 2009 due to two surgeries on my shoulder to repair the damage. This has left me out of racing up until 2013 season which i was able to get back in. Unfortunately, I was not conditioned correct from my time off from riding and I managed to tear my ACL and Meniscus in July/2013. Fortunately I was able to have surgery in Sept 19 and recovering very well right now. I am mobile enough and strong enough to begin training so here is the question...

I want to join the premium Training Plan and from what i read it is very specific on exercise based on 100% mobility. Because I am not 100% yet, how or what should i do regarding the first or second month of training to compensate for this injury but still give it 100% to be on track to race come time April? Like there will be certain exercise I will not be able to complete so what should i do, skip them or replace them with my rehab exercises or just add my rehab stuff on top of the routine outlined?

So any guidance here would be great if possible - or email.

P.S. we spoke back in 2009/10 regarding my shoulder and the problems i was having - Shoulder is great and very confident with it since surgery and recover....ps im the Canadian guy if that helps your memory.

Thanks in advance!
Raamy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:12 pm 
Site Admin

This is a great question and one of the reasons why the premium training plans are so powerful. Once you start your plan, we can address the specifics of the exercises and how you can change/modify the exercises to suite your needs on the forum set up specifically for premium members. Coach Seiji and I can definitely help you modify the exercises. Thanks!

Image Image