At Racer X VT, we believe there is a right way to train for motocross. It starts with having a clear goal, finding expert instruction, performing structured training and receiving immediate feedback throughout the process. Results start here.
It All Starts With a Great Plan
Racer X Virtual Trainer and professional trainer Seiji Ishii (Andrew Short's long time trainer) have teamed up to offer our audience an exclusive community geared towards improving the performance of motocross and off-road racers both on and off the track. The community offers motocross and off-road specific training plans designed by one of the best – to help you achieve your best performance. This is literally a one-of-a-kind training and conditioning experience for you, the motocross and off-road athlete!
Exclusive interactive training community offering monthly periodized strength and cardiovascular workouts that are built based on the number of hours you have available to ride and train.
What You Get:
The heart and soul of the premium membership are the training plans. Currently, there are five complete training packages offered and more will be added according to community demand. Packages are designed based on available time an athlete has to train. Training plans are purchased monthly, eliminating any large upfront costs associated with purchasing a bulk plan. Members have access to all training programs offered in the community at the beginning of each month. You pick the program that most resembles your situation and hit go! If at the end of the month you decide the program is no longer right for you, simply select another program when you renew. No other motocross training program offers this level of convenience and flexibility.
- Strength workouts are presented in two separate formats: one for the athlete who prefers to train at home and the other for the athlete who has access to a gym. Either method (home or gym) can be chosen and complete workouts are provided for both.
- Cardio workouts are presented in three separate formats: cycling, running, or rowing. Any of these three modes of exercises can be chosen and mixed to suit the athlete’s preference.
- Other workouts include rest days, lactate threshold tests, flexibility, myofascial release, and mobility training. Each training session consists of a warm up, a complete workout, and a cool down.
- Riding specific workouts are NOT a part of the training plan. Time is allotted for riding practice however no specific format is supplied. It is up to the athlete to develop his/her individual on-the-bike practice plan.
Workouts are individually administered through the award winning TrainingPeaks.com software. TrainingPeaks™ is the leading software platform used by Olympians, endurance coaches and athletes to monitor, analyze and plan fitness and nutrition.
Your training plan includes:
- Expert guidance and motivation
- Daily emails with your next workout to keep you on track
- Mobile access to your training plan on iPhone, iPad or Android
- Encouragement from friends on Facebook or Twitter
- Compatibility with 90+ training devices (Garmin, PowerTap, SRM, Quarq, Timex, Polar, iPhone, etc.)
- Nutrition tracking to monitor your diet
The cost for membership is a low $19.95/month and the first month is absolutely FREE! Last we checked, that’s cheaper than most gym memberships and you get access to the same expert guidance Andrew Short enjoyed for most of his career on a daily basis.
This is a no-risk membership with no long term contracts or commitments; you can cancel at anytime.
Ready to Get Started?
If this all sounds like a program that is right for you, continue to the next page by clicking the button below and choose which program is best for you.
Want to cancel for any reason? We are sorry to see you go. Please see the original email you received when you purchased the program and click on the "Cancel Your Subscription" link near the bottom of the page.
You may cancel your membership at any time, and if you do so, you will continue to be entitled to full benefits and services up to your full paid term on Racer X Virtual Trainer.