It All Starts With a Great Plan
Racer X Virtual Trainer and professional trainer Seiji Ishii have teamed up to offer our audience an exclusive community geared towards improving the performance of motocross and off-road racers both on and off the track. The community offers motocross and off-road specific training plans designed by one of the best – to help you achieve your best performance. This is literally a one-of-a-kind training and conditioning experience for you, the motocross and off-road athlete!
Seiji (Say-GEE) or Coach Seiji, as he likes to be called, has a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from the University of Texas at Austin and holds certifications from the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and is a registered massage therapist (RMT). Coach Seiji has been training athletes for seventeen years and is currently training BTOSports.com KTM rider Andrew Short as well as many elite amateurs.
He lives on a 50-acre ranch just outside of Austin, Texas, that contains a full motocross track and a professional level supercross track. Coach Seiji splits his free time between working on the tracks and his new venture, CrossFit Strive Bastrop. Check out his complete bio here.
Exclusive interactive training community offering monthly periodized strength and cardiovascular workouts that are built based on the number of hours you have available to ride and train.
What You Get:
Each workout is explained in detail via pdf documents
Click here to view the complete document.
The heart and soul of the premium membership are the training plans. Currently, there are five complete training packages offered and more will be added according to community demand. Packages are designed based on available time an athlete has to train. Training plans are purchased monthly, eliminating any large upfront costs associated with purchasing a bulk plan. Members have access to all training programs offered in the community at the beginning of each month. You pick the program that most resembles your situation and hit go! If at the end of the month you decide the program is no longer right for you, simply select another program when you renew. No other motocross training program offers this level of convenience and flexibility. Below is a brief description of each plan.
- Weekend Warrior Program 1 (motocross and off-road) - This program is designed for the motocross athlete who has very limited training time and realistically can only ride one day on the weekend, and wishes to make the most out of that time.
- Weekend Warrior Program 2 (motocross and off-road) - This program expands on program 1 and is perfect for the rider who has a full time job but can squeeze in a few extra hours per week to meet his goals.
- Weekend Warrior Program 3 (motocross only) - This program is meant for the serious weekend warrior who has a fair amount of time to dedicate towards training. This plan will take advantage of all available training time.
- Amateur Race Program 1 (motocross only) - This program is perfect for the serious amateur racer who wants to be the best in his class but has very limited time to train. This is intended for the local rider who may attend 2 or 3 amateur nationals each year but can only ride on the weekends.
- Amateur Race Program 2 (motocross only) - This program is designed for the serious amateur rider who has an open schedule both during the week and on weekends. The rider should be a full time competitor and training and racing should be top priority.
More programs will be added as we progress and access the needs of the community. Don't be afraid to send in you suggestions!
Workouts are presented in an easy to follow format via pdf documents. Each exercise is supported with a photo and explaination.
Click here to see the complete document
Each of the 5 programs descibed above consist of 12 months worth of training. Workouts are programmed each month using the theory of periodization, which generally consists of 5, 4-week phases for strength and cardio training. Strength workouts are presented in two separate formats: one for the athlete who prefers to train at home and the other for the athlete who has access to a gym. Either method (home or gym) can be chosen and complete workouts are provided for both.
Cardio workouts are presented in three separate formats: cycling, running, or rowing. Any of these three modes of exercises can be chosen and mixed to suit the athlete’s preference.
Other workouts include rest days, lactate threshold tests, flexibility, myofascial release, and mobility training. Each training session consists of a warm up, a complete workout, and a cool down.
Riding specific workouts are NOT a part of the training plan. Time is allotted for riding practice however no specific format is supplied. It is up to the athlete to develop his/her individual on-the-bike practice plan.
Workouts are individually administered through the award winning TrainingPeaks.com software. TrainingPeaks™ is the leading software platform used by Olympians, endurance coaches and athletes to monitor, analyze and plan fitness and nutrition.
Your training plan includes:
- Expert guidance and motivation
- Daily emails with your next workout to keep you on track
- Mobile access to your training plan on iPhone, iPad or Android
- Encouragement from friends on Facebook or Twitter
- Compatibility with 90+ training devices (Garmin, PowerTap, SRM, Quarq, Timex, Polar, iPhone, etc.)
- Nutrition tracking to monitor your diet
- Members only forum
|Workouts are delivered daily in an easy to understand calendar format via TrainingPeaks.com|
The cost for membership is a low $19.95/month and the first month is absolutely FREE! Last we checked, that’s cheaper than most gym memberships and you get access to the same expert guidance Andrew Short enjoys on a daily basis.
This is a no-risk membership with no long term contracts or commitments; you can cancel at anytime. Be one of the first to join and help us grow the community into a powerhouse of knowledge and support in the motocross industry.
Ready to Get Started?
If this all sounds like a program that is right for you, continue to the next page by clicking the button below and choose which program is best for you.
Want to cancel for any reason? We are sorry to see you go. Please see the original email you received when you purchased the program and click on the "Cancel Your Subscription" link near the bottom of the page.
You may cancel your membership at any time, and if you do so, you will continue to be entitled to full benefits and services up to your full paid term on Racer X Virtual Trainer.