Triple Play Workout of the Day
by Racer X Virtual Trainer
Tonight's workout features a high intensity cardio complex featuring three separate pieces of equipment.
10 minute warmup however you choose. Jump rope, run, row, ..... whatever. Just make sure you are warmed up and ready to go.
- 10 minutes on a Stationary Bike - Heart Rate Zone 3
- 2000 meter row - Heart Rate Zone 4
- 500 meters on the Concept2 SkiErg - Heart Rate Zone 2
- 30 TRX Atomic Pushups.
- Move from station to station as fast as possible. Do not let your heart rate drop.
- Three minute break after TRX Atomic Pushups.
- If you do not know your Heart Rate Zones, Use the Rating of Perceived Exertion (RPE).
- HR Zone 3 = RPE 6-7
- HR Zone 4 = RPE 8-9
- HR Zone 2 = RPE 4-5
- Any cardio equipment can be substituted for the ones listed above.
That's it for now, until next time, good luck with your training and remember, if you have a question, log on to the Virtual Trainer Expert Forum and have your question answered by a panel of experts. In addition, be sure and check out the Racer X Virtual Trainer archive section. Your complete one-stop information zone for motocross fitness.