Racer X Virtual Trainer

Forearm massager thing
Page 1 of 1

Author:  motojoel [ Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Forearm massager thing

Tim, forgive me for not writing it down the first time, but I believe I saw a thing that looked like paint rollers or something that was used to massage the forearms somewhere on the site in the past. Can you give me a link please>

Thanks, and keep up the excellent work my brother.


Author:  Virtual Trainer [ Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Forearm massager thing

It's called the Roll Recovery. Make sure you tell them where you heard about their product!


Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group