Racer X Virtual Trainer

SPAM HAS KILLED THE INTERNET. email me if you want to register for the forum. Tim@racerxonline.com
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

PLEASE, since this is an expert forum, only post a response to your OWN topic.

Post subject: Work out plan/food
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:49 pm 

I saw your article on Racerx.com. http://www.racerxvt.com/virtual_trainer ... nents.html I really can't afford a trainer at the moment, So could you give me some advice as far as a good work out? I work out 5 days a week 2-3 hours and run a 1.5 a day. I just don't know if im doing this correct, I don't wanna be doing more harm than good ya know? As far as food wise too, Let me know anything you can. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Work out plan/food
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:00 am 
Site Admin

Lucky for you everything you need to know is already on the Virtual trainer Website. If you check out the workout section, you will find articles on how to train during the off-season, pre-season, and in-season as well as articles on how to buy a road bike, how to use the road bike, why rowing is so good for you and tell you all about a complete moto endurance training system that you can use at home all for under 300 bucks. Our registered dietician monitors the nutrition section and has articles on what to drink on race day, whether caffeine is right for you and how sugar effects you racing. It is all there for you to read and learn. Once you read the articles feel free to ask as many questions as you like regarding each article. The experts on this forum are here to help. Hope this helps and good luck!

Image Image